BEAUNE WHERE TO SLEEP ?
Stay in the historic heart of Beaune, at La Maison des Courtines, which welcomes you with its 8 apartments of great comfort for your stopovers as a couple, with family or friends, but also for your business trips!
HOW TO VISIT BEAUNE ?
The top 10 things to do in Beaune, according to La Maison des Courtines :
- Notre Dame de Beaune
- Hotel des Ducs de Bourgogne
- Wine market
- Wine tour in the vineyards of the Côte d'Or
- Cooking course
- Tasting of local specialties
- Bike ride in the vineyards
- Cinema Workshops
- Natural swimming pool Beaune beach side
HOW CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY RESERVATIONS VIA BOOKING, EXPEDIA OR OTHER DISTRIBUTORS?
We invite you to contact the distributor directly as we cannot modify your reservations on these platforms, unlike reservations made directly on our website.
HOW TO GET TO BEAUNE ?
- By car: a map is available on our website. The address to program your GPS is on your confirmation.
- By train: from the station, 7 minutes on foot (400m). Exit the station, follow the avenue du 8 septembre, cross the boulevard, then opposite rue du château, then 2nd right on rue Eugène Spuller, N°40.
Do not hesitate to contact us: +33(0)6 58 25 93 53
HOW TO BOOK ?
- Directly on the site, by clicking here.
- By phone : +33(0)6 58 25 93 53
- By e-mail : email@example.com
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT LA MAISON DES COURTINES ?
Each apartment of la Maison des Courtines is equipped with a kitchen and a dining area that allow you to cook independently. On request, a gourmet tray (returnable) or take-away meals can be offered by our nearby restaurant owners (to be ordered the day before). In the morning, we bring you breakfast, also on request the day before, at the foot of your apartment door, thus avoiding any promiscuity.
We remain at your disposal throughout your stay at la Maison des Courtines, in order to inform you or provide you with any useful information on the activities available in Beaune and its surroundings.
DOES THE HOUSE HAVE A PARKING LOT?
- A public parking lot is located in front of the house. 8 € / day ( 9:00 - 19:00), free on Sundays.
- A private covered parking is available on rue du Tribunal, 3 minutes from the house (7:00 am - 9:00 pm) 10€ / day or 30€ per week. Information at +33(0)3 80 24 06 15
ARE THE APARTMENTS AIR-CONDITIONED?
Yes, each room has its own air conditioning system.
DOES THE RENTAL OF THE APARTMENT INCLUDE SHEETS AND TOWELS?
Unlike most rentals, we provide sheets, towels and shower kit (Vinesime).
IS THE CLEANING INCLUDED?
Yes, the cleaning is done at your departure. If you wish a daily cleaning, it is possible on request (see conditions on the site). However, the dishes must be done by the guests before their departure.
IS BREAKFAST INCLUDED?
The breakfast is proposed at the price of 10€ per person in addition to the price of the night.
It must be ordered the day before. It is left at 8:00 am in front of the door of the apartment.
It can be taken at your convenience, without constraint and in all intimacy.
It is very appreciated by our guests for the quality of its products (croissants from the best pastry cook in France, artisanal bread, butter from the appellation, artisanal jam from a local producer).
CAN WE DINE ON SITE?
We do not offer on-site dining. There are excellent restaurants within a 3 minute walk.
We offer an excellent and copious gourmet platter composed of regional specialties accompanied by a white or red wine from Burgundy to be ordered the day before (55 € for 2 persons). (Gourmet tray with deposit).
For groups and seminars, a caterer can come on site.
WHAT ARE THE PROMOTIONAL OFFERS?
- You benefit from a preferential price by booking directly on our website
- We offer attractive weekday rates for multi-night stays. Consult them here
- Privatization possible, contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org / +33(0)6 58 25 93 53.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
We love animals, but not all our guests do. Allergies, noise pollution, etc. For the comfort of all, we do not welcome animals.
I THINK I WILL ARRIVE OUTSIDE OF THE INDICATED HOURS. CAN I PROCEED WITH MY REGISTRATION?
A late arrival, an unforeseen event, a delay due to traffic, no worries: contact us at +33(0)6 58 25 93 53
Lydie will give you your access codes and will leave an envelope with your name at the reception with your key and all the useful information (name and access map of the apartment and the WiFi code).
AT WHAT TIME CAN WE ARRIVE / MUST WE LEAVE THE APARTMENTS?
- Arrivals are by appointment from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Departures are before 10:00 am (11:00 am on request).
In order to give our guests as much flexibility as possible, there is an independent arrival procedure. You arrive and settle in whenever you want. Do not hesitate to call us.
I AM WONDERING ABOUT THE BILL FOR MY STAY
We do not accept online payments on our website. Your card is required to register and guarantee your reservation, but it is not charged. Payment is made upon arrival or departure.
CAN THE RATE BE LOWER ON ANOTHER SITE?
La Maison des Courtines guarantees you the best price on its official website: maisondescourtines.com. We are cheaper than the online booking sites.
DO THE APARTMENTS HAVE ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY?
Our 17th century mansion, classified as a historic district, unfortunately does not have an elevator or specific facilities.
People with mobility difficulties can - if available - be accommodated on the first floor first.
HOW TO MAKE A GROUP RESERVATION (BUSINESS, SEMINAR, LEISURE)?
Lydie will find with you the best way to welcome you. Contact us : email@example.com / +33(0)6 58 25 93 53.
CAN I BOOK ONLY THE MEETING ROOM WITHOUT OVERNIGHT STAY?
It is possible to book our room with a meeting service. Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org / +33(0)6 58 25 93 53.
WE BOOK SEVERAL APARTMENTS OR THE WHOLE HOUSE. CAN WE ORGANIZE A BREAKFAST OR A MEAL ALL TOGETHER?
You rent several apartments and wish to meet for a common breakfast, it is possible. You have privatized the whole house, a catered meal can be organized. Contact Lydie to set it up.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD AN EXTRA BED / COT?
- A baby bed can be provided upon request (free of charge).
- A child's bed, up to 12 years old, can be installed in the apartment on request (30€ per night).
WHAT SERVICES CAN I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DURING MY STAY?
- Personalized welcome by appointment. Advice, good addresses...
- Living room with access to a wine cellar (self-service).
- Support: cab reservations, babysitting, restaurants, contacts for activities (cycling, guided tours, wine tours, tastings, cooking classes, golf, etc.)
IS THERE A TOURIST TAX?
Yes, the Beaune town hall levies a tourist tax of 2.64€ per person per night. The amount of this tax is added to the price of the night.